- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
APGA and Energy Pipelines CRC well represented at Colorado Springs JTM
A number of Energy Pipelines CRC Researchers as well as members of the APGA RSC recently attended the USA for the 21st Biennial Joint Technical Meeting of APGA RSC/ PRCI and EPRG. The event held this year in Colorado Springs USA was an opportunity for the global pipeline research community to come together and share key knowledge on current areas of interest as well as identify future challenges and research areas for the international community.
The JTM included a blend of keynote presentations, research papers, panel presentations and workshops that address a range of topical issues faced by the pipeline industry.
A list of papers being presented based on Energy Pipelines CRC research can be found below. All papers presented will be made available to the APGA RSC members.
- Evaluation of Self-shielded Flux Cored Arc Welding Consumables in the Girth Welding of High Strength Linepipe - Frank Barbaro
- Experimental Investigation of Delamination’s Impact on the Absorbed Charpy Energy of an X80 Line Pipe Steel- Bradley J. Davis
- Understanding the Effects of Pipe Surface Condition on High pH Stress Corrosion Cracking - Daniel Fabijanic
- Reasonably Practicable – a help or a distraction in ensuring public safety? - Jan Hayes
- Process Safety Self-assessment Tools: What’s out there and what do they mean for your organisation? - Jan Hayes
- New Concepts of Critical Duration and Amplitude of Anodic Transients - Ying Huo
- Crossway: Pipeline Shoreline and Waterway Crossings Engineering Guideline - Eric Jas
- New Findings on the Cathodic Shielding Properties of Pipeline Coatings - Mauricio Latino
- Assessment of Surface Loading Models and FEM Simulation of Surface Loading Process for Shallow-burial Pipes - Cheng Lu
- A comparison of burst tests on plain and notched pipes in the bare and coated condition to determine the effect of coating strain ageing on integrity - Guillaume Michal
- Initial Field Trials of Electrode Arrays as Corrosion Monitoring Probes - Facundo Varela