- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
New Research Reports December 2017
A listing of recently completed research reports is provided below.
Completed Reports on Energy Pipelines CRC website members’ area:
RP4-26: Technical and economic regulation
- Interim report: The impact of economic regulation on long term safety outcomes.
RP2-12: Cathodic shielding under disbonded coating
- Interim report: Detailed report on the results of the performance of selected coatings and the effects of CP and environmental conditions.
RP2-14: Pipeline condition monitoring sensors
- Interim report: Detailed report on field research findings on the performance of the integrated Pipeline Corrosion Monitoring system.
RP2-15: Prediction-based decision support framework for energy pipeline integrity management
- Interim report: Development and trial of integrity management system process.
RP2-16: Methods for assessing coating integrity and CP efficiency under complex pipeline conditions
- Interim report: Evaluation and development of testing methodologies for assessing the coating integrity of horizontal directional drilling (HDD) pipelines.
RP3-13: EPCRC Fracture velocity model
- Interim report: Validation of EPCRC fracture velocity model
RP1-04B: WMHACC of X70 Linepipe Steel
- Interim report: Initial results and analysis of the modified WIC tests
RP1-06: Cracking in Polyethylene Pipelines
- Final report: Mechanisms and property changes that lead to wall failure in ageing polyethylene pipes.
The following research report is currently out for industry review:
RP4-25: Hierarchy of controls
- Final Report: Assessment of physical and procedural controls outlined in AS2885 used to protect pipelines against external interference
RP3-10: Emerging energy sources and their transportation
- Interim report: Technical issues and knowledge gaps for pipeline transport of new fluids
RP6.2-05: High voltage holiday testing of dual layer FBE
- Interim report: Test program results