- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
New Research Reports January 2018
A listing of recently completed research reports is provided below. You will find a copy of report in Energy Pipelines CRC website member’s area:
RP6.2-05: High voltage holiday testing of dual layer FBE.
- Milestone report 4: Determining the required voltages for holiday testing dual layer fusion bonded epoxy coatings after leaving the coating applicators site.
RP2-16: Assessing coating integrity and CP efficiency of HDD pipelines.
- Milestone report 7: Evaluation and development of testing methodologies for assessing the coating integrity of horizontal directional drilling (HDD) pipelines.
RP4-23: Learning and decision making for improved process safety
- Milestone report 4: Business Case for Process Safety
RP4-25: Effectiveness of External Interference Protection Controls.
- Final report: Assessment of physical and procedural controls outlined in AS2885 used to protect pipelines against external interference.
RP4-26: Technical and economic regulation.
- Milestone report 3: The impact of economic regulation on long term safety outcomes.
RP2-12: Cathodic shielding under disbonded coating.
- Interim report: Detailed report on the results of the performance of selected coatings and the effects of CP and environmental conditions.
RP2-14: Pipeline condition monitoring sensors.
- Interim report: Detailed report on field research findings on the performance of the integrated Pipeline Corrosion Monitoring system.
RP2-15: Prediction-based decision support framework for energy pipeline integrity management.
- Interim report: Development and trial of integrity management system process.
RP1-04B: WMHACC of X70 Linepipe Steel.
- Milestone report 4: Results and analysis of the modified WIC tests.
RP3-13: EPCRC Fracture velocity model.
- Interim report: Validation of EPCRC fracture velocity model.