- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
New Research Reports May 2018
A listing of recently released research reports is provided below. Completed Reports are available on Energy Pipelines CRC website members area:
RP1-07: Cracking in Polyethylene and other Polymer Pipelines:
- Milestone Report 1: Artificial ageing and the link to changes in mechanical properties of polyethylene materials.
RP2-12: Cathodic shielding under disbonded coating
- Milestone Report 8: Report on the whole of laboratory and field experimental results on the evaluation of corrosion under disbonded coatings.
RP2-14: Pipeline condition monitoring sensors
- Milestone Report 8: Report on the whole of laboratory and field experimental results of the Pipeline Condition Monitoring (PCM) system.
RP4-09: Increasing Regulatory Effectiveness
- Final Report: Technical regulatory effectiveness
RP4-20B: Urban Planning for Pipelines
- Milestone Report 1: Organisational structures for external interference management.
RP4-26: Economic and technical regulation
- Final Report: The impact of economic regulation on long term safety outcomes
The following research reports are currently out for industry review:
RP2-13: Predicting pipeline failure through corrosion modelling
- Final Report: Data storage, analysis software and web-based IT platform for pipe corrosion modelling.
RP6.2-04: Shore Crossing Cathodic Protection Test Program
- Final report and Engineering Guidelines for the design and operation of cathodic protection (CP) systems at pipeline shoreline crossings.
RP6.2-05: High voltage holiday testing of dual layer FBE
- Final Report: Data analysis and recommendations for AS 3862 associated with high voltage holiday testing of dual layer FBE.
RP3-11B: Characteristics of natural gas pipeline blowdowns in built-up (populated) areas- Study F
- Milestone Report 7: Literature Review, Bethungra Blowdown and Noise Modelling.