- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
Upcoming Energy Pipelines CRC/APGA RSC Research Seminar in Melbourne November 2017
The next Energy Pipelines CRC/ APGA RSC Seminar will be held on the 15th November 2017 at the Pullman Melbourne on the Park, Melbourne.
An update of major activities within the four Energy Pipelines CRC research programs will be given. Detailed presentations will be given on some of the more advanced or completed projects. There will be considerable time for questions, and discussions on all levels is strongly encouraged.
The program for this event has been finalised and topics include;
- Outcomes of the sensor field trials and demonstration of the Pipeline Corrosion Monitoring (PCM) system.
- Review of the range of engineering and procedural controls used in the Australian pipeline Standard AS2885.
- Outcomes of research examining the relationship and impacts of economic and technical regulation.